March has zoomed by…. The main event has obviously been the safe arrival of our little bundle of joy but here’s 10 other things we’ve enjoyed….
- I’ve found some great new baking recipes. We have branched out from banana chocolate chip cupcakes to chocolate chunk cookies, blueberry scones and even made a very successful quiche including pastry!
- Cleaning out, lining and organizing the fridge….at 3am while not being able sleep due to what I thought were practice contractions!
- Eating at Shake Shack which has just opened nearby, more on that soon!
- Working on my pregnancy journal to record all the things we did before baby arrived.
- As children we had an annual Easter egg drawing competition in our house. This year my mum restarted the tradition and it was fun for all three of us to draw and colour some eggs….you can tell whose the artist in our family!
- We had a mini Easter egg hunt around the house with Flossie. Mummy did most of the work but she enjoyed lying on the floor surrounded by eggs!
- We went to a local Easter egg hunt, it was fun to see all the children looking for eggs scattered on the grass.
- We bought a slow cooker and have had a lot of success with it. I think it will be very useful over the next few months.
- Feeling baby wriggle and kick constantly. Also, using my bump as a shelf!
- Enjoying our time as just a two! Eating out, cooking together and out walking every day.