So long July! Here’s 10 things we enjoyed in the last 31 days…
- A road trip to California with trips to the beach and great food.
- Swim time. We’ve had our weekly lessons, a trip to the splash pad and a family trip to the pool this month.
- We’ve tried 2 new restaurants in Phoenix. Our confidence in eating out while entertaining a baby is finally growing!
- We’re going to a new music class, which is fun when we’re not trying to eat the instruments!
- We’ve had success with a few new recipes. I’m getting good at “whirlwind cooking”. Basically I bake/cook as soon as she falls asleep and then if I don’t get the mess tidied up it just gets left till later!
- I’ve made quite a lot of progress with Flossie’s scrapbook.
- We celebrated 4th of July.
- I’ve been out to dinner and happy hour with new ‘Mommy’ friends.
- We’ve had a lot of successful outings and naps with our new baby carrier.
- Flossie has made so many developmental changes this month, it’s amazing to watch each day as she picks up a new skill!