Didn’t I just write July’s?!!
Here are 10 things we enjoyed this month…
- We took a baby led weaning class to learn about starting solid food when the time is right. We also took a taster class in sign language which we think will be great in a few months.
- We had a successful weekend trip to the Phoenix art museum.
- We’ve spent a lot of time playing and introducing new toys and games.
- We enjoyed a holiday in Colorado.
- We tried 2 new ice cream shops
- We had our first play date with new friends which was a lot of fun.
- Chris has managed to use the baby carrier a few times this month, now the weather is getting (slightly) cooler
- We found a new house relatively quickly and painlessly.
- We moved Flossie from sleeping in the Rock and Play to the bassinet. Next step is to her cot!
- I’ve started to reintroduce milk into my diet so we’ve made cakes and scones to celebrate!!