In all the excitement of Christmas, I forgot to think about the whole of December and record 10 of the great things we did. Better late than never….this is my new moto!
1. We spent 2 whole weeks together as a family.
2. We managed to keep our tree intact. I’m sure Flossie will be a lot more interested next year!
3.We really enjoyed Christmas.
4. Chris got to flex his DIY muscles baby-proofing.
5. Flossie met Santa for the first time and did surprisingly well!
6. We got to spend some time with family.
7. Flossie became a crawling expert.
8. We’ve managed lots of walks during the “cold snap” (if you can call it that!)
9. Flossie was promoted to the big girl seat in her stroller.
10.We received lots of nice cards and well wishes from all around the world.